We invite scientific contributions for oral (10 min) and poster presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the following instructions.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words
- Abstract is limited to 300 words (this does not include the title, author’s names, institutions and keywords)
- Abstracts should be informative and contain definitive results.
- Abstract must be in a structured form: background, purpose, methods, result, and conclusion.
- The abstract may contain tables, figures or chemical structures. Note: per abstract not more than one figure (jpg, jpeg, gif, png format) or table should be uploaded. Maximum size of figures is 1M.
- The abstract must be written in English and should be checked by a native English speaker or English editing services before submission.
Please note that all the abstracts have to be submitted electronically. Submission of hardcopy abstracts will not be accepted.
Abstracts submitted for oral will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee for making a selection, given that time slots are limited. If not selected for oral presentation, these abstracts are automatically selected for poster presentation.
Registration system and submission system are totally different, authors must register for the conference via Online Registration prior to submitting abstracts. You have to create the username and will receive a confirmation letter to verify the user ID which you need for the abstract submission. For submission of abstracts authors have to log in at the abstract submission site.
Full paper version must be submitted at least one month after abstract submission. The paper with high quality and good writing by reviewer assessment will be fasilitated for further process submission after the conference to Journal of Young Pharmacists (http://www.jyoungpharm.org/) and Pharmacognosy Journal (http://www.phcogj.com/). Both of journal are an international journal indexed by Scopus. The article processing charge of the journal should be cover by the authors.
Please note that accepted abstracts and full paper that are not presented during the conference because of absence of the presenting author will not be process.
Comments are closed.